Monday, May 21, 2012

Congratulations Beth!

One of my oldest and dearest friends Beth eloped about a month ago.  Well, it was a planned elopement.  So, I guess I will call it a "faux-lopement."   Good one huh?  Maybe I will start a slang trend.

Anyway, Beth and Joe had a relaxed wedding celebration this past weekend at a family member's farm. It had a carnival game theme (complete with pony rides and stuffed bears as prizes!).  It's not every day a horse comes into the room where you are having your wedding reception.  :)  The party fit Beth's personality to a T and I am so happy for her.  I wish I was in Belize with them right now!  For some reason they forgot to invite me...I'll have to ask about that when the honeymooners return.  Here are some photos:





















 This is my friend Shruti.  I have known her since 1st grade!




















 Since many of us weren't at the wedding, we did a cheesy photo reenactment session...







 Hurray for Beth and Joe!

























No comments:

Post a Comment