Wednesday, August 20, 2014

2 Months


Age: 2 Months
Weight:  14 lbs 11 oz
Length:  24.5"


I learned how to:  Push up on my arms, smile and coo, sleep 5.5 hours at a time!

I like :  Eating (can you tell?), sleeping, smiling, staring at lamps, snuggling, riding in the car, baths, the pacifier, the projector mobile, kicking my legs

I dislike :  Waiting to eat, when Mom showers, pooping in the chick-fil-a parking lot, shots, gas problems, nose suctioning, being by myself, looking happy in family photos

This month I:  Continued to grow my second chin (which now protrudes more than my first), had a lot of gas, learned the difference between day and night, went to the beach, visited Dad at work, said goodbye to Uncle Griffin who left for college, was photographed a lot, skyped with DeDe and Pops, went to church for the first time, alternated between having an innie and outie belly button, went to the movies, went to a restaurant.



















No comments:

Post a Comment